Friday, March 12, 2010

Back in the Saddle

 After a one-month hiatus, do to computer issues, I am back!!!   I will be attending the Natural Products Exp West this weekend and will report back to you, the scoop on all  of the good wholesome and natural products.  After that I have so much to  tell and show you.  


We just moved from a tiny apartment to a house with a yard.  This picture shows one of my future garden beds. I plan to have several, grow lots of fresh veggies and of course cook with them and preserve the extra.


This is all new to me, so I have a lot to learn and welcome all comments and advice.


I am also working on setting up my wholetastyfood.com website.  I hope to have it up and running by April 1st.


Until next time, remember...Whole Tasty Food is the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment